Ensuring full compliance at all stages of the business process is standard procedure at B&S. Clients and other stakeholders expect and demand the toughest criteria to be applied across all compliance issues – from food safety through to customs clearance – and we follow the same rigorous principles. Internally, we invest a great deal of time and resources into ensuring compliance is top-of-mind and managed to the highest standards.
For example, we are:
• ISO 9001:2015 certified, which specifies requirements for a quality management system
• ISO 22000:2018 certified, the highest risk management system for food processing set at the highest level.
• ISO 14001:2015 certified, the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system (EMS).
• ISO 45001:2018 certified, the international standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system
• AEO (authorized economic operator) certified.
• US PHC approved facilities
We take pride in the fact that we operate the European Union’s most extensively licensed bonded warehouses, and follow compliance processes and procedures that are certified to the most stringent standards. But our compliance goes way further than solely that. From the quality specifications our clients demand, special packaging, to links between IT systems, or adapting our procedures to our clients’.